goodbye 2015. now in 2016 year i’m looking forward to NOT moving. what a pain that is!! :P
one of my goals last year was to ship PaintBot… well i didn’t make it. turns out to be quite difficult wrapping up a fun little experiment into a finished product.
i went through a bunch of iterations on the user interface - bouncing a few times between being too simple to get enough control over the output to being too complicated to expect any casual user to bother exploring.
i think it’s pretty close by now though. then again i still have lists of like 100,000 experiments with it i want to try. :) here’s one where PaintBot could only use circles.